Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Quick Update!
Quick update while I'm waiting for Diane to pick me up from work and pumping. I have come to hate pumping. I wish I was a home so I can nurse Julianna. But I'm still at work wishing I will win the lottery soon. Bre had her appointment today for her kidney biopsy results. She's on meds that are going to make her gain weight, moody and can possibility have lots of long term effects. That sucks. This is something we are going to have to deal with at the very least 9 months. That sucks. Only have 300 bucks in my medical flex spending account and the bills keep rolling in. That sucks. Haven't received a child support payment since October of last year. That sucks. This blog should of been titled "That Sucks". Well thats all I have for now. This blog post sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment