Monday, July 6, 2009

Austin Trip-4th of July weekend


This weekend was 4th of July weekend. We went to cousin Natalie's 1st Birthday Party, went on the lake, and swimming at the neighbor hood pool. We had an action pack weekend. It has been so fun watching Natalie grow this past year. I can't believe its already been 1 year. We got to see Jeff and Rebecca they are now expecting there 1st. YAY!! We also got to see grandma and grandpa, of course. They were a bit sick but we took a chance and still hugged and loved them. Grandma Dee Dee took care of Jules all by her lonesome while we were at the lake. When I returned she was intact so all went well.

Jules has become quite the expert traveler. She did well on our Plano Trip, McAllen Trip and does well on our Austin trips. At the end of July we will be going to Hunt Texas!!! Wow Jules and she is only 15 weeks old! She is starting to be awake more often and starting to enjoy her big brother and big sister.

Bre is still fighting her battle with HSP Purpura. She is doing good. All her sores on her legs were closed enough to go swimming in the lake. She seems to be back to her happy moody self. This Wednesday we will be going to the kidney specialist. I hope all goes well.

My poor Betito is the odd boy out. He so full of energy. He keeps going and going and going and GOING. Which is so tiresome. But I always tell myself that he is usually the only one his age and is the only boy. He always finds stuff to get into that he shouldn't but its just out of plain boredom.

Here are a couple of pics of this weekend.




I know this flower is a tad to big for Jules but I LOVE IT!!!! My poor little honey bunny.




No comments:

Post a Comment