Sunday, July 26, 2009

Palms Beach!

Palms Beach was fun. Jules enjoyed it. She loves the water. Breanna was able to play and her legs are looking alot better. She totaly forgot all about them. I can tell she can't run as fast or play as hard as she use too. I'm not sure if its because she is growing up or because her joints hurt. I thinks its a combination of both. Beto got to burn energy which is always good. My sister and her girls joined us. Well...Dre Dre and Meches did. Carissa was with her dad. I miss seeing her. Every time I see her it seems her boobs have gotten bigger and she has grown 1/2 and inch taller. Don't get me started on her booty. I'm not looking forward to that with Breanna. I want her to NEVER grow-up!!!! We also made our very own volcano dessert since we didn't have the energy to go to the Rainforest Cafe after lunch. Then we stayed up watching the Sci-Fi Channel till 2:00AM. Beto of couse fell asleep 1st.
























No comments:

Post a Comment