Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breanna Marie

Ooooohhhhh my baby girl! She is scheduled for a kidney biopsy tomorrow at noon. She is so nervous and scared. She is upset about not being able to eat anything until after her procedure. She is such an eater. I'm scared for her as well. She can be such a drama queen when she is scared. She is my surgery baby. When she was born she insisted on coming in to this world via c-section. She was breached. When I tried so hard to have a vaginal delivery. I even went so far into having a procedure where they turned her to the correct position and as soon as the doctor let go she flipped right around. That should of warned me on her stubbornness.

Then she has her appendix taken out. Now she has this weird HSP Purpura crap and needs to have a kidney biopsy. Oh my little baby girl. She is my little surgery baby. I have only had one surgery in my life and it was to bring her into this world. I found these pictures today while I was cleaning up. They are kinda Random. She was so little. I can't believe how time just gets away from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment