Wednesday, October 10, 2012

busy busy busy...here is a glimpse.  Bre still is leaking to much protein in her urine.  There is not a day I look into her eyes and don't pray for her to get better.   It's almost too much for a mother to take, but then I think of all those kids I see at Texas Children Hospital every time we go.  When we went to get her doppler study there was an infant their for a study.  I can't imagine.  Even thought my little ones where sick when they were born.  I can't even imagine.  It's just freaking awful.  But I know we are blessed to have everything we have.  And we could be worst off.  OK enough of THAT!

Well can't get away from sickness!!!!!  My two baby girls were sick.  Jules and Bre had a case of the stomach flu.  Bre was throwing up like crazy.  Jules had a bad case of the runny #2.  It was crazy.  Thankfully everybody else didn't get sick.

 doing school work at her doctors appt.
 doppler
 Grandma giving Bre her flu shot.  I had to go hold her hand. 
 bre playing with my camera




 Homecoming!!!!











 Happy as can be...made him his favorite dinner.  
Chicken and dumplings


  
i'm sure alot of other stuff has been going on but i'm tired and ready to go to my cama





No comments:

Post a Comment