Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So there is this boy....................

AND he kinda stole my heart.  He calls me MOM.

My baby boy.  How I love him so.  He drives me crazy but my heart is soft for him.  He can get whatever he wants faster than anybody else.

My poor baby has to put up with all us girls.  Sorry baby :(  I love you with all my heart.  Maybe my next baby will be a boy ;0)

Happy 11th Birthday!  I really can't believe he  is freaking 11!!!!!! One thing about boys.  They are always your baby.  Beto will cuddle with me in a second, no questions asked.

The girls made him a donut cake!  

 They do love each other  
 The bunch!  Notice the extra kid? 
 The girls proud of there creation  

 AND HE LOVED IT!  
Can't beat that reaction!!!




 BRE!!!!

 That smile = no good



 Dancing to "Gangnam Style"





I love nights like this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment