I just hope Vivster doesn't get any ideas and leave me too! I'm glad she isn't ready. She didn't say much when I told her where Jules was....and that makes me happy :D YES that is my insecurity but I just want to hang on for just a little bit longer and when all my girls leave my butt. I will always have my Betito! He never leaves me..i don't care that its because we have an xbox :)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Julianna Consuelo
I forgot to post this very important milestone for my Julianna. Jules spent the night at Ma-Maw house. I really thought I Jason would have to go pick her up in the middle in the night. But nope she was a trooper. I love that. I feel the bond between grandparents and grandchildren is a wonderful one. Grandparents make being a parent easy...well most of the time ;0) When they aren't driving me loca. It's funny watching my mom and dad with my kids. Somethings never change BUT somethings are far from the same. My parents use to beat the crap out of us. I was scared to "act out". My parents had "the look". When I saw "the look" my butt cheeks would tighten up. But now my parents hear me just threatened time out or raise my voice. I get "the look". btw....it doesn't work anymore (well most of the time, it doesn't). I'm like WTHeck? Really? Do you not remember whipping my butt to the point it hurt to sit for days? I totally believe in spanking. I spank. Just not as much as my momma and dad. A good woopin will keep "the look" working. Every so often a good woopin will remind them what can and will happen. I'm curious to see what route my kids take when disciplining their little ones. I'm sure I will be just like my momma. I will give my kids "the look" and help my grandchildren out. I'm really going to enjoy being a grandparent :-)
I just hope Vivster doesn't get any ideas and leave me too! I'm glad she isn't ready. She didn't say much when I told her where Jules was....and that makes me happy :D YES that is my insecurity but I just want to hang on for just a little bit longer and when all my girls leave my butt. I will always have my Betito! He never leaves me..i don't care that its because we have an xbox :)
I just hope Vivster doesn't get any ideas and leave me too! I'm glad she isn't ready. She didn't say much when I told her where Jules was....and that makes me happy :D YES that is my insecurity but I just want to hang on for just a little bit longer and when all my girls leave my butt. I will always have my Betito! He never leaves me..i don't care that its because we have an xbox :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment