Wednesday, September 19, 2012

World of Sports Medicine keeps momma busy

Football season is AWESOME but it kills me at work.  OH and not to mention we are opening a new office.  But I always find a way everyday to make time for all my babies. Fall is upon us and I love when the seasons change.  Here is a little of what we have been up too.
Jules and Vivi where looking for Papa Smurf



 Love these pics of the Vivster




 My Snuggle partner

 Having fun at Meches Party.







 She entered a race and won a prize

  This look is wicked

 Our crazy neighbor


He is up high...can you see him?

and Jason cut his knee the very next day
Party Time at Main Event
My girl is all grown :(
 Laser Tag


She enjoying this ice cream
 a little bit to much 




 BRING ON THE SMOULDER
Bre and I can't get enough of this crazy youtube video
HI MY NAME IS ROLANDA




No comments:

Post a Comment