Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baseball

Baseball has come to and end.  Its bittersweet, no more hectic schedules :(....i like hectic schedules.  With us not having cable anymore hectic schedules are welcoming.  Yes you heard right no more cable.  It's just too much.  I like it.  I think TV is a big waste of time.....I am dreading football season with no cable.

1st wanna say I'm so proud of Beto.  The last game of the season he did great.  He got to pitch and he struck out 4 players and walked one!  That is awesome!  Jason was soooo proud of him.  It was great to see that interaction between them too.  I don't have pics because it was an 8PM game and they didn't get home till 10:30ish...I was already in bed :(  But I will def get some of his end of season party this Saturday :)

Jules had her end of season party today.  She was so excited to get her trophy.  Jules did great this season too.    She is my "fast girl".  Boy, she can run fast!

Coach giving Jules trophy 
(she can't wait to get her little hands on it)
mesmerized

 With her team
 One last "GO DIAMOND JACKS!"

 wow...she is letting her sister touch it


No comments:

Post a Comment