Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy Busy

Sorry for this lack of post but believe me we have been busy......Here are a few pics...
Baseball is coming to an end.  Here are some pics of Jules games.
My little short show stopper
That's her "game face" 
 lol
 Go Jules...Run...(she runs fast)
short stuff 
 Go Diamond Jaxx!
 Loves getting stickers from coach
Always going to the park
My Vivster is getting too big :(



 I love my baby girls dirty little stinky feet
 love that she loves to swing

 Daddy has to show me up.....I so jumped higher ;)
 CHEEEESE
 she jumped too
good girl....doing what I taught her...."shake it off" 
 hurry up and get out of the way Jules


 Monkey
 Lol...I think this is so funny....and cute
 picking flowers....awww
 Vivi is always just a short distance away
 Kisssssss meee momma


 Heeelllllo
 Just climbs right up.. :(

STOP GROWING SO FAST!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment