I called a family meeting because Federico, my ceramic owl, has been missing for 3 weeks. I have been asking everybody if they knew where the owl went. Do you see the little figure between the globes? That's Federico. I got it at Goodwill for only 99cents, but I love it. So as soon as I got everybody seated, I asked if anybody knew where Federico, my bird, that sits beside the globes was? I get this crazy giggle smile from Bre (like really? your wasting my time on this?), Vivianna tells me "its over there" and points, Beto has this devilish grin like he's hiding something, Jules is just staring at me, and Jason is looking like he is hiding something. WHO DO YOU THINK HAD IT?...scroll down
My Vivianna got up and went to were she was pointing, meanwhile we are arguing....well more like I'm accusing everybody....Vivi yells "Here it is mommy" and proceeds to tell me that Jules was climbing and put it in the TV cabinet. Jules has this big grin on her face, like yea I did it.
My Vivianna is getting too big. She knew exactly what I was talking about. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment