Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter!

We had a blast.  Yes, the Easter bunny came but i don't want my kids to just know Easter as a bunny who comes and hides eggs and gives them a basket.  Easter is so much more.  SOOO MUCH MORE!  So we have been learning about Jesus Resurrection.  It is so cute to hear Jules say "Jesus died and he res-wreck-ed"  I'm sure she doesn't even begin to grasp any concept of it.  But, to me it's introducing the words and little by little it sinks in.  The big kids and I watched The 10 commandments.  Didn't know it was a 4hour movie when we started watching.  But we all truly enjoyed it.  

Beto reading a passage
Jules sticks her tongue out like her big brother
I like that I can pair up the kids in projects.  This allows me to do all type of projects with them.  Big brother and Big sister get to teach the little ones too.  
I love seeing the teamwork in action

Bre still loves to die eggs

Look at that tongue
Vivster

dirty manos

My little bunnies

The cutest little bunnies
My handsome boy....umm look at bre checking herself out in the mirror.
Bunny action
They both look like little swipers
Silly girls
TOOOO CUTE
most of the line up
Proof that the Manchas' are cheaters





Vivianna found a hole with a ton of eggs
....hmmm wonder who put that there for the Vivster ;)
So proud of all her eggs...running to grandpa to show him
freaking grandpa what does he do
She got him back




Pinche Tia Lili

Vivianna did not like it one bit
Crawfish.....gotta love them







Jules loves helping uncle Rob
I'm truly blessed...I thank God for my competitive sister, nosey and demanding mom, loud dad, tattooed brother-in-law, my always there Diane, my aunts and uncles.  Even crazy Rob Bass who drops by and says the most absurd comments.  My family in Austin who drive me equally nuts. We definitely have one crazy family dynamic.  I thank God for my crazy @ss family.   I feel blessed to be surrounded by craziness the alternative is just not acceptable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment