I had an awful day at work. Received bad news. Got an awful headache to precede at home. I have never had a headache that didn't go away with meds. I just smiled and pushed through. I believe we all have a choice....I could of come home in a crappy mood and made the entire family feel my crappy mood. I decided to be happy and you know what.....eventually I was. I still didn't fall asleep till 4:30AM...I was restless, tossing, turning, and my mind was racing. I don't usually post my issues and problems on THIS blog however, my day ended perfect because of my family.
One of Jules favorite books is "Green Eggs and Ham". Vivi is interested but doesn't grasp the concepts of the stories just yet. But she loves for me to read to her. They have so many favorites right now. They rotate them in and out. Hansel and Gretal, Jack and the bean stalk, Chicka Chicka Boom (which was one of Beto's favs), Little Red Riding Hood, and Goldilocks and the Three Bears are in the rotation now.
Anywho.....just carry on and read on....
Guess what I made for dinner....
She was so excited
Jules do you like Green Eggs and Ham?
Vivi isn't so sure about this....
she doesn't play when it comes to her food
She finally came around
Bre loves to play with her food
Then I made the girls yummy necklace
Bre loved hers (my original unicorn)
Beto was at his friends, as usual
Then we painted in the bathtub
***keep you eye on the water
they enjoyed every minute. I loved watching them.
Now they are painting on each other...oh well















No comments:
Post a Comment