Friday, April 6, 2012

Beach fun

Good Friday..... today is a day like no other...our faith tells us this.  It's hard to explain this to toddlers and even the older ones.  We spent the day together i was happy to be with my family and counted my blessings ......but my heart was heavy. 
 

 Love that my boy loves the shell bag i made him 




 Yes...I'm back in my big girl swim suit...but i still look and feel fab!

 My daddy's girls
 I had something they wanted so they posed :D
 tickle....tickle
 Bag lady
 LOVE LOVE LOVE
 Love the things the girls do to Beto



 Its always fun to have a big brother
 and big sister
 I LOVE THESE CURLS!!!!
 Beto would not pose...fart head

 the show started...monkeys and rainstorm
 She is loving it
 She absolutely loved this
 still being a fart head
 Sisters doing things only they understand
 Walrus
They do love each other 
 Thanks Bre :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment