Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crazy Kids

Jules, Vivi, & Nana pretending to be turtles so they won't have to go to bed.  So right after dinner we sit/skip/dance in a circle and sing some Bible songs.  Then we play some games.  My attempt  to use whats left of what seems to be my kids everlasting energy.  We play red light green light,  red rover, and duck, duck, goose.  The kids love it.  The little ones love duck, duck, goose. 

Our cut back on TV watching is rolling along fine.  Once we all get home, get dinner ready, eat, get the kids showered, circle of songs, play games, we say our prayers together in the living room, do stickers books, go potty one last time, get the little ones to bed, read the girls a book, and give kisses.  WHEW.....i'm beat.  My brain needs quite time.  I go to my bedroom to read and blog. 

This is a pic that I snapped of Beto coming out of the shower.  It's a rule that I must smell his hair after he shower...boys are so gross sometimes. 
But he is mighty cute isn't he :)

No comments:

Post a Comment