Monday, January 9, 2012
The Allens came over
Nani, my sweet dear friend, came from okc to stay for an entire week. I had to franchise on this and invite The Allens over for dinner! I hardly get her to myself. When we do see each other we are surrounded by so many people and can't get too personal. :-(So much has changed with both of us. We use to get dolled up to hit the town. Now we both just want nothing but sleep,and some peace & quite. We both have changed so much but are still the same. I'm so grateful for her friendship. I absolutely love her! Here are some pics of our visit. We were busy talking so we didn't get many pics. We talked till the 1AM....hey at least that hasn't changed :-)
I love Titus........... and Josh...even if he is a sooner :0/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment