Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beautiful Days




The temperatures have been fabulous so we find ourselves outdoor more often.  This weekend we have been skating, scootering, and just enjoying this awesome wheather God has blessed us with.  I love when season change. 
Pure Joy....I love it! 


 My baby is growing up....she doesn't need nor want my help :(

 We did this at least 20 times
So we go on the merry-go-round and I say "Jules hang on...don't walk"
 Yea...Miss no fear...walks....

 Vivianna is like I can do it too
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC
 Jules is always running

 Really Jules?  You are scared of the baby swing....Really?

 CHEEEEEEESE

 My monkey girl


 Hi Dadda


 Looking for the grumpy old troll...who is suppose to be under the bridge...

 So on this day Breanna asked to be a "walker" from school.  We said yes.  She was suppose to walking home with "Hayden" this boy.  So this park is on her way home.  So I decided to "check it out".  Yea SPY!  I wanted to see how far they walked from each other...or how close.  Hand holding?  Well.....nada..."Hayden" left early to go to a dentist appt.  UGH!  I so wanted to SPY.  But oh well she was happy to us and we had a good time. 



 oh..oh...mamma....yea now you want me!













My babies are growing up.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment