Daddy: Jules are you a King?
Jules: (with a how dare you look) NO DAD-EEE I'm a princess!It makes me laugh every time.
My poor honey Jules is sick sick sick. I hate hate hate when the kids get sick. The big ones or the little ones. When they are sick they all revert to infants. I always wish I could take their place. I would do it without giving it any thought.
My babies like to be catered to when they are sick. They only want "momma momma momma" or Jules favorite "NO dadda..Momma do it". No matter how tired i am or how many things i gotta do. Momma always "do it". A long weekend is ahead and I can't wait to spend time with my familia. Nice long weekend, family, football, and cold beer; it doesn't get any better than that folks.
I can't say it enough....I am truly blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment