Vivianna her big brother
Jules deciding what to destroy next
"Momma I want this"
"what you looking at"
Jules is good at making new friends
Vivster and her Daddy
"No pics please"
My sweet baby just walking around
"Why are we here? Can we go back to the beach please"
"Ice cream time"
MOON, STARS and CRABS....oh my!
Nite time on the beach is magical. There is something about it. The sky was so clear on most of the nights we where there. Tons of stars. We would go out with our nets and catch crabs. Man there were lots of crabs. Beto was funny. I think he was scared so he would slam down his net. Almost killing the crabs. :( we showed him the right way (:Julianna and Vivianna loved it.
<3 <3 <3
Just another day @ the beach
My big girl
Jules loved looking for shells. The shell bags I made them came in handy. Bre and Beto used theirs the most.
Vivianna is such a ham
I love this pic...see jules watching bre and daddy
I'm gonna try laying out...mom does it...it must be fun :)
The girls loved to be buried in the sand. I told them they were mermaids. :)
Love this pic....
Yup...i trained her well
The Boat Ride
Was awesome. The kids had a blast. We went to shell island. There were a ton of shells. However, they were all occupied by hermit crabs. :(. The water was nice and warm. The girls loved playing in it and swimming with the fishes. No waves. It was a great adventure for the big and little kids.
Jules was determined to catch a fish
Vivi and her hands "momma momma.." she wants me to carry her
Do you see the fishes?
Bre hated the hermit crabs. The shells were so pretty too.
Pointing at the fishy
"Momma I get it"
I caught her one and she was so excited.
Me and my swimsuit....with all my jiggly jiggly hanging out....but I didn't care one bit. I was on the beach with my family...Thats what the beach is for.
Lunch time
Vivi slow down momma
My babies were tired!
We saw Charlie, the dolphin, it was a perfect ending to our boat ride. All the kids were amazed.
Another evening walk on the beach!
After our boat ride. Jules got a 2nd wind and wanted to go on the beach. So I took her. I try not to say no to my kids out of pure convenience.
I love love love how Jules walks down to the beach
Priceless
Scary! Jules looks like Bre when she was little. :( :)
The blue house
This way mom.....look at her eyes...shes not sure what i'm gonna say....
then the please please please plea starts
and even though it was getting late and we were long overdue to go take a shower. How can you say no to that face?
My baby boy!!!
Its always fun as a kid to hang out under the table. Cousins <3
Facial Time!
I always find ways to spend one on one time with my kiddos and I feel like a kid at heart when I do. I hope our bond never completely fades. I know it will go thru rough times but I hope all my kiddos always know that I love them no matter what and they can come to me with anything.
We are both so dorky
under the table again
Sisters
Waterhose and outside shower
It was a time saver and lots of fun for the kids. Since we hit the beach multiple times thru out the day.
vivi loved loved loved getting bre wet with the hose
Sisters
THE SHARK CAKE
Bre made everybody a cake on Friday since it was our last day. It was perfect ending to our vacation.
:( Last walk on the Beach ):
Missing Beto...he didn't want to come
Breanna was walking in Jason's footsteps.
Jules honey say bye to the beach....and this is what i got. no look back...nothing...
We were cleaning out the fridge and Bre volunteered to "throw away and wash out the ice cream"
We had a blast. We spend most of our time on the beach. After breakfast...we hit the beach and came in around 11ish to put the girls down for their naps. YES the girls napped everyday! Right on schedule. On vacation nor weekends I don't enforce naps. I didn't have high hopes but they went down. Oh oh oh and one day after our morning beach time and the girls were down. I joking said ok guys dad and I are going on the beach walky talky me when the girls wake up. AND THEY SAID OK!!!!! Jason and i looked at each other grabbed some beer, tunes, and the walky talky and RAN OUT! It was nice. It was the quickest 1 and 1/2 hours EVER! I am very thankful. It important to me for J and I to get some kind of alone time .....and believe me we had it. ;P. The kids went to down for bed at 9PM with no problems. So J and I had "adult time" but we were usually just as tired as the kiddos. We would have a beer or two out on the patio and went to bed by 10:30.
Vacation is now over and school has started and schedules schedules schedules.
But what can I say...I am truly blessed.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment