Friday, September 9, 2011

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

....I turned 35 today.  I don't feel 35.  I didn't fall apart this morning.  All is good.  Well, not all..... I still pee on myself constantly  :(  Which totally sucks, but hell you adapt.  I can't wait to see what I "adapt" to next. 

I got it in my head i was gonna go out every weekend of Sept.  Well I went out the first weekend...loved it....went out the 2nd weekend.....I've had enough man.  I even wanted to have a "cougar party" and wear leopard or cheetah.  Had my outfit and everything.  But at the end of the day I just wanted to be with the family for a low key day at home.  No expensive gifts no going to dinner and sit in a restaurant with a room full of strangers.  I want my family and I was hoping for a cake.  I ate two big pieces :D

I couldn't of asked for a better birthday.  I am blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment