Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vivianna's 1st day at the beach

What a day to go to the beach.  I was in major pain.  Enough to take a total of 4 pain meds.  I had some left from my finger surgery about 4 years ago.  lol  Didn't help much with my range of motion.  I still couldn't lift my arms.  I was in PAIN PAIN PAIN.  but i promised the kids we would go to the beach after bootcamp.  Mom's gotta do what a moms gotta do.  So I sucked it up and made the best of it.  Vivianna loved it.  I love seeing the kids explore and see new things.  After the beach we went to Rainforest Cafe for our regular Volcano dessert.  Vivianna loved it.  Jules was over it.  She was liking the monkies but was very aware of where they were and didn't want to get to close.  Bre and Beto loved every moment and as always helped out without being asked.  Bre stepped right in, knowing i was in pain and had hardly any use of my arms.  My little mother hen.  :D


 Jules running away from the water




 Look at the water
 Look at the waves
 ok...i'm over it
 Yoga Move


 Belly button
 writing her ABC...lol
 Party over here
 LOVE IT.... Cheeeese
 Jules justin laying out...catching some rays
 Bre busy building


Vivster checking out the talking tree











No comments:

Post a Comment