Friday, April 22, 2011

Only Jules and Me



We went to the movies to watch HOP.  I loved it.  Everything about it.  Walking to the car together, standing in line to get our popcorn, picking our seats, and going to the restroom together.  She kept asking for "Vivi"  she kept saying "mommy sister" and putting her hands in the air like mommy where is she at.  So freaking cute.  I loved everything.  She fell asleep for 30 mins durning the movie but I didn't mind.  I was enjoying the non-wiggling and quite. After the movies we went to marble slab and got a strawberry bananas with gummy bears mixed in cone.  Everybody was eating inside.  But there is something about eating ice cream outside in on a sunny day.  We took it outside and popped a squat on the sidewalk.  There where no chairs.  So we sat there talking about the movie while she feed me ice cream.  I absolutely loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment