Monday, April 4, 2011

**Princess Parties..Woop Woop**

oh my baby girls.  Breanna Marie is 12, Julianna Consuelo is 2 and Vivianna Grace is 1.  Breanna left me for her birthday.   She went to Ohio. :(  We have yet have a party for that girl but we plan to have one at the end of April.  Poor honey.  Its her calendar that keeps pushing it back not mine.  lol. Breanna Marie is scaring me more and more.  Went to buy her some shoes and she now wears a size 7 or 7 1/2.  I wear an 8. Her eyes are starting to roll and don't get me started on her facial expressions.  God help me!  Her attitude sometimes is so ughhhh.  I want her to relize that nobody wants to be around a moody girl.  She is so up and down sometimes.  Some of that i can blame on her meds.  All in all she is growing to be a beautiful girl that i am proud to call my daughter. Breanna Marie is the best big sister ever!!!!  She is my little mini me when i am not around. That might explain the above...lol   She is def a mother hen. 


This year we did a pink and yellow princess theme for the smaller girls.  The girls look beautiful!  I didn't invite as many people and felt like i did alot last minute but it turned out very well.  The girls had a blast.  Julianna is my little go getter.  She is so crazy and loves to say "no mama"  she quickly offers her "oo-rry"  her version of sorry.  Viviann is going to be my little sweet wild child.  Her being the baby she is quickly learning the short cuts and quick responses that my kids have developed.  Vivianna is a classic baby of the family.  She is so attached to Jason and I.  She doesn't let us out of her sight.  Vivianna seldom lets anybody else hold her.  Drives me freaking psycho but she is slowly warmig up to everybody. 

Cousin Meches..my little Rabbit
 Prnicess Vivianna!
 I love love love this pic...she is so over it
 Table centerpieces
 Pinwheels...The girls love them
 so very proud of my tissue balls.....gonna have them at every pary from now on
 The big kiddos.  I love each and every one of their stinky butts
 Jules was in all with the cake.  She loved it.  I'm so glad Diane helped me.  The tops are sugar...never would of thought of that on my own. 
 My mother with Jules.  I hope i always have a love for life like my mother. 
 Jules very own cake. 


 Vivsters got her very own cake too.  She is lovin the cake

 Gonna use this same concept for Beto's birthday cake.  Its gonna look scary...can't wait.


 "ouu sister's cake"






 I love her! 






 She licked every single cone.
 Big kids playing Wii
 Vivianna not liking somebody playing in her kitchen
 Ryan "heeeey"





 love this pic...because it shows the tablecloths i made. 
 my mother playing the wii without the remote...i love her fun attitude.  Most people when they get older act so....old but my mom is very youthful









 Lovin the attention!

 She has been waiting for this moment!  Blow out the candles!

 My other son from another momma...I call him Mateo







 One of my two favorite old ladies..Diane and Nana. Doing their job at every party cutting the cake.
 Grandma wanted in on the action
 Grandpa wanted cake





 She has her fork and is ready
 Daddy Besitos








 Present Time

 Always fun with Daddy


 I got this
 Jules loves her Tia Lili

 A natural


 Vivianna not so much... she didn't like people hitting Pepe the donkey



 Look at that face...of course Meches busted it....always a Mancha girl
 Jules with Mamaw
 Thank You everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment