Monday, November 16, 2009

November 15th

Hard to believe we meet and starting living together 7 years ago!!! Had no clue our anniversary was even coming up. I'm clueless on things like that. Thank goodness for Jason that remembers important dates. These days it's hard for me to keep up with doctor appointments & birthdays. Not sure if because I'm preggers or just getting old. Anywho....Jason surprised me with an adult only dinner OUT. I emphasize out because during these months we try to limit going out to eat. He talked to my mom about babysitting Bre and Jules. My dad took Beto to the rodeo. We had a wonderful time. Nice to be alone again. After dinner I called my mom to see how Jules was. To my surprise she tells me she has been crying the entire time she was awake. Which was for 45 minutes straight. She cried herself to sleep. My poor boo boo's. Wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Jason, but I did. Hell I wished I didn't. He started driving like a mad man home. His eyes got teary. You could tell his heart was breaking knowing Jules was in distress. We finally got there and she just woke up and CRYING up a storm. No tears just screaming. When she saw us she just stopped. She had the biggest smile. That little devil. We went in and we put her on the floor and she was happy as could be. Playing, laughing, and just have a good old time. She is going to be such a spoiled little toot. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Go crazy....I guess! I put my money on becoming an alcoholic ;)

When we got home we put the kids to bed and Jason surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling grape juice. Last year when we were in Vegas I probably spent $100 bucks on chocolate covered strawberries!!! Perfect ending to the night. Ohhh and we also ate a piece of our wedding cake. It was surprisingly very good and moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment