Sunday, November 8, 2009

More 1st and Random Shots

Well the big kids are @ grandmas so I have some times on my hands. It's either watch TV or download pics. Since the Texans lost....I've had enough TV for today. @ Dre Dre's party Jules had two 1st. Eating pizza and ice cream. She was going for the cake but she had enough icing at Beto's party. Look at her she is so determined to get that cake. If not with her hands with her feet.




Grandpa got her this Winnie the Pooh push bike thing. Which I thought she would need to grow into. Boy was I wrong. It's her favorite toy. Once she gets on she doesn't want to get off. I was scared to put her on thinking she wouldn't hold on. Daddy pushed her all around the house without incident. I think he pushes her too fast but she loves it. When he stops she starts bouncing like she saying "Get a move on DaDa".







No comments:

Post a Comment