It's official it's a Girl. Yes, another girl. I'm so excited.
Beto didn't take the news well at first. He cried, and ran to his room. Jason went to have a talk with him and he came out grinning. I keep forgetting to ask Jason what he told him. I'm sure it was some guy thing. Jason is so good with Beto. Poor Beto is going to be surrounded by girls. I feel sorry for the girl that tries to date him.
Jules is going to be a big sister! The girls are going to rule the house!!!! I'm going to be busy making pigtails and painting toe nails.
Now I'm going crazy thinking about names. I love Vivianna and Isabella. Jason likes Isabella. I kinda like having all the girls with "anna" names. BreANNA, JuliANNA, and ViviANNA. Julianna was almost named Isabella. I just don't know. I'm sure I will get a lot of suggestions :)
So my new short term goals are 1.) Get a king size bed. The kids like to pile up in my bed on saturdays and Sundays. Don't see that happening on a queen. 2.) Getting Jules and Vivi's room done. (I love the sound of that) Time to bust out my sewing machine. I hope I have the energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment