Thursday, May 7, 2009

"The Chosen One"

Finally!!!! After many of test bottles.....Julianna is bottle feeding!!!!! Was it the expense born free glass bottle?????.....Of course not. It was the old school playtex bottle with the brown latex nipple. I'm still only feeding her breast milk. Thought it would never happen. I'm so happy:). Gives my breast a little rest. But for those of you that have seen me nurse Julianna you know she is such a vigorous eater. I wanted to get her use to the bottle so the transition of me returning to work would be an easy one. I must admit I spike her bottle with just a little rice.

Today I also went to Walmart and bought her a chupon. I just had it with the constant sucking. She hasn't taken to it well. We'll see what happens with that. Bre and Beto didn't use one.

Breanna Update: She is doing alittle better as far as pain goes. Since she is not going to school her swelling and drainage issues have subsided. Her wonderful teachers are willing and able to come to our house to teach her for a couple of hours in the evenings. I honestly thought teachers like that didn't exist anymore. Bre is lucky she has teachers that care. I'm so grateful. I think this is Breanna's way of boycotting Julianna's arrival ;).

I'm up to my old tricks. Dressing my babies like if they where my baby dolls. But I just can't help it. I have learned that they will grow up and wear whatever they want to wear and will not want to willingly match. So till then I'm going to have Julianna all bowed and ruffled out. I don't care how much she grunts with despise.

No comments:

Post a Comment