Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All about Beto!

My poor Beto. I seem to forget about him at times. I know but with Breanna and her HSP and Julianna's arrival he gets lost in the mix. I'm so proud of him. His team won 1st place in there baseball tournament!!!!
On another note.... he has this obsession with writing his name on things with PERMANENT marker. He wrote on his couch, comforter, wall, and hardwood floor in his room. The latest is writing on my truck seats. I was pissed to say the least. So he was grounded for the week. No TV, no playing outside, and no electronics (ie: i-pod and DS). The second day I received this note on my chair. Delivered with an evil smile. Which by-the-way is still cute.




Just incase you can't read the note says: I'm sorry I wrote in your car. I will not talk to you until you "un grow" me.

I didn't talk to him that untill it was time to tuck him in and he gave me a big mushy kiss and says so am I ungrounded. This usually works but what he did was serious. So I didn't give in. He couldn't believe it. He then crossed his arms and said I'm writting you another note tomorrow. Beto is such a little fart. But he is so cute. He can get away with alot. Look at what he drew me for mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment