Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall in full gear

I favorite part about fall is the great weather.  Love eating dinner outside with the family.  Here is some pics of the family enjoying s'mores.   Love when the seasons change.  New season means new memories with my crazy but adorable children..AND the love of my my life.
Vivi looks like she is fishing
 My baby girl...where does the time go?
 oh Jules...you always have to watch out for Jules









 I'm not sure what she did to deb-deb but i'm sure it wasn't good

I turn my back and next thing i see is this 


 FELT TURKEY!!!
Gobble Gobble
Bre helped me make these on Saturday night after the girls went to bed. 
We made turkeys, a tree harvest scene and made the girls a cornucopia.  
Jules says coconut-opia. 

 Bre a natural mother hen.  She gets satisfaction making her
sisters happy.  We have so much fun on our project marathons.  
I know she will be a great momma bear when its her time.  
 Jules "taking a bow"
loving Bre's face
 So proud of themselves 
 Lets do it again :D
 "I did it"

templates....i don't need any freaking templates
I can make my own :D
 Bre looking for ideas 
It's about midnight right about now :/
 The cornucopias we made....
we totally rocked the cornucopia out!
 Like my squirrels and acorns :D
 I'm going snap crazy.  I put snaps on.  
When I want to change the background ...
i can just snap a new one on.  YES i'm going snap crazy and I like it.  
Can you see the snap in the right hand corner?


No comments:

Post a Comment