Sometimes you just gotta laugh.
OK so the girls LOVE to "go acorn hunting". We even go at night with our flashlights and buckets. I have this big glass jar so what a pretty natural decoration piece, right? Well just don't wash the acorns. We should of just dusted them off.
Do you see the maggot. Towards the bottom.
NAAAASSSSTYYYYYY
acorns started sprouting...WOW
Jules was NOT happy that we had to get rid of her acorns.
But I told her we would get new ones.
I just can't get enough of that curl!!!!
I see a "faces curls of Jules" post coming up
I see a "
Not so much as a fail but more of a "re-do"
Put magnets on back of ornaments.
I used the small strip/cheaper magnets. They keep falling off the board.
The girls did enjoy them. But I'm going to put bigger magnets on them.
I did it MOMMA.
Beto wanted to use his last two gamestop gift cards. Jules and Vivi (Vivi more than Jules) are going through this, what seems to be a never ending cycle of sicknness...grrr. Mothers hate sick babies. I really didn't want to go BUT I have a weak heart for my little baby boy.
This is Beto with his antics. With his sad face
Once I told him YES this is what he did. Yes he is picking his nose.
Silly
Big brothers are fun
"Mom I LOVE this store. It's my favorite!"
"Please"
20 bucks later....for a little bit of candy BTW.
BUT what makes it worth it....
THEY ALL HAD THEIR VERY OWN BAG.
HA HA...Rookie got locked out and MUST dance to get back in the van :D
FYI i get locked out too but nobody has a camera to take a pic...haha
SAD but refusing to dance
Thinks its funny
Bre with HIS candy and HIS new Halo game
Things just got real!
He danced for 10 seconds and got back in.
I was just too busy laughing.
What's up doc?
loving her cornucopia
still a tad sick but still playing...sorta
The girls loved playing with their cornucopia.


























So much of fun family time!
ReplyDelete