Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh Julianna

Julianna Consuelo King with her curly hair and unique ways.  I wouldn't change one thing about my crazy girl.  Today as I was tucking her in she reaches for my hair (which was down because i just took a shower) and said "Momma pretty hair...momma pretty hair"  Jason had the biggest smirk on his face....I'm sure I had the biggest grind on mine.  I love moments like that. 

Julianna is wild and crazy.....not sure where she got that from :p  I love that about her.  I don't want her to conform to what people think she should act or do.   Jules is also sweet and caring as she looks out for her little sister Vivianna all the time.  I refuse to be a mother who cares what other people think.  Oh baby girl your dad has spanked your butt, i wanna say 5 times today for getting out of bed at bedtime.  Go to bed....close your eyes and count the stars like you love so much. 

Oh the other day Jules said "Daddy I love Brendan"  Yup she loves Brendan....one of the neighborhood boys.  Jason was like no you don't and then she says "yes Daddy yes"

Oh my not sure what kind of trouble you will get into but I'm sure you will live an happy and adventurous life.  And at the end that is all that matters.

Recognize the dress anybody? This was Breanna's dress.  Mamaw brought it back from Spain.  I need to find a pic of Breanna wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment