Sunday, July 24, 2011

Breanna Marie

Oh my baby girl is growing up.  Yes I took my oldest daughter of the age of twelve to get four highlights in her hair.  This is the age where I pic my battles wisely.  Hair appearance isn't one of them.  Sorry Grandmas.  :(

Taking Breanna was exciting but sad.  She was so pumped about it but was trying to act so nonchalant about it.  Like it was no big deal.  But momma knows.  Momma knows things you don't even think you know....lol  

I love doing all this girly stuff with Breanna....but I much rather be putting frilly dresses on her and trying on crowns to go to our fabulous tea party with baby zombie.  Seems like it was just yesterday.  Life has a way of just sneaking up on you.  And the years go by so fast.  :(  Breanna Marie my sweet independent mother hen.  She is the leader of the pack.  They all listen to her.  OR ELSE they will get the wrath of "NaNa".  Which alot better than the wrath of "Momma" :-D  She learns from the best ;)  Oh and I must say, I love that she choose blue.  Yes I am.  Blue not pink not purple but blue.....I love her...so much like her mom but totally different.  Oh and YES i got feathers in my hair too!  Trying to keep it fresh. lol.....but i'm def know i'm getting older and older                                                                

Can't wait to get our toes done in a couple of weeks.  Shes a pro at that.  Her Grandma has been taking her since she was 4. 





:) Breanna Marie is my Heart  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment