Sunday, November 7, 2010

Park

After our run we took the girls to the park.  Before you say anything Diane "The Originals"  didn't want to come.  Little punks and remember they live grounded these days. :(  The girls had a blast.  Vivianna is showing more and more of her personality.  Jules was able to crawl by 7 months and sit up by herself.  But I think it's because Julianna was so small.   Julianna is a very good big sister.  To everyones surprise ;)  I took over 200 pics today at the park.  It was hard narrowing it down.  Ohh and excuse what the girls have on.  It was early and cold and just rushed to get them dressed with something warm.  Since i made 3 dozen leggins for the girls you will see more of them. 





 Jules excited to see Vivi. 
 Hugs

 Jules attempting to help push Vivi

 "Daddy can I......Pleassssseee" She wants to play with the dirt, of course.  Typical Jules.


 "Pleasseeee" she wants to go back to the playground
 "Ok Jules give me your monster smile"  Look at those chompers!
 Miss Independent

 The girls love their Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment