Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beto's 9th Birthday

Beto's 9th Birthday!!




This party was kinda awful.  Jason and Jules somehow got a stomach bug, source is unknown.  Well it depends on who you talk to.  Of course everybody is an expert.   Jason was vomiting then Jules started.  I felt so bad for Jason because he had worked so hard in preparation for this party and he missed most of it.  Then Jules started vomiting.  It's hard when little ones get sick.  I think I must of changed her clothes 5 times.  ohhh then pinche Vivianna would not let anybody hold her but me and Alex.  And I had to keep things going.  Beto, Bre and the older kids didn't miss a step they had ton of fun.  We got Beto an airsoft gun.  That boy is crazy about guns.  I hate it but he is a freaking boy.  I just pray he doesn't become a serial killer.  I can just hear people asking "where was his mom and why didn't she notice anything." oh she was off buying him guns and making him a forte with sniper holes....oye. 


Never 2 old for balloons
  The always beautiful Breanna as a "funky fairy"

 How cute is this pic.  I love it!
 Cousin Natalie
 Grandma with the cake skills











Vivi would only go to Alex.  Nobody else.


 






 ohhhh no shot time
  Me and my sister raced.  I won.......thats all you need to know ;)

 Smores

 My Betito!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment