Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is always so special to me.  The kids made me breakfast.  They were so sweet they brought me breakfast in bed.  They prepared fruit with granola.  It was delicious.  I guess they caught on  that I was trying to eat healthy.  Bre and I sported our braids and our two finger rings.  We went to my mothers later on that day.  My aunt and Petra were there to watch Vivianna for me.  Mom and Dad took turns with Jules So Jason and I can play volleyball.

So I got all pump about playing volleyball.  I even bought a shirt that says "Don't feel bad I always win".
 THE MANCHAS VS THE KINGS
We lost! It so sucked. It was close. It was sad us grown ups were hogging the volleyball court and wouldn't let the kids play.


No comments:

Post a Comment