Saturday, May 15, 2010

Beto's Game

Beto is my little all star! He is so good at playing any position the coach puts him.  I am so proud of him.  He is turning into a  great little man.   This year, for the first time I wasn't very active in his baseball games.  Next year that will change he will have the whole family cheering him on.   Jules has always enjoyed his games.  Last year she spent most of the games in my baby carrier.  The team even included her in the trophy ceremony.  They gave her a baseball rattle.  It was so cute.  We didn't miss a game.  Now she is running around not letting me enjoy the game.  Sometimes she is happy sitting on daddy's lap. 

Breanna Marie is getting to big.  Now she walks around with her friends.  It's challenging keeping an eye on her, Jules and the game.  Next year Jesus help me.  I will have two toddlers running around and Bre will be trying to hang out with friends.  Thank goodness I have a great partner.  We are a great tag team.

No comments:

Post a Comment