Bre's doctor decided to cancel clinic and send out letters instead of calling patients. We never received the letter so there we are at a doctors appt. No doctor. Bre's urine i getting darker. Her joint pain is increasing. I was really wanted to talk to the doc. The nurse did call me back today to let me know that because Bre is sick that could be why her urine is bad. Which is ok...but I want to see and talk to the doctor!!!!! They couldn't get me in until October 5th! That is just insane. But what can I do. The nurse said she was going to call me the next couple of days for updates on Breanna.
Jules hates food. She hates bananas! She hates carrots! She hates peaches! She hates peas! She hates banana oatmeal! The faces she makes are so funny. She did like love eating grapes through this mesh food feeder thing I got. Which totally surprised me. 



After trying to force my child to eat something. Breanna usually helps with bath time which is so fun of course. Bre gets Jules bath water ready,wash cloth ready with soap, picks out an onesie, lays out a quetip, lotion and pamper for her. Bre loves to help and she is so careful and good with Jules. She does most of it. I'm just there to guide her. This is one of the few times she takes direction well. At least from me. I know those two will have a great relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment