Beto is in boy scouts he loves it. I will try to post a pic soon. Bre is still not able to join any type of sports however her math tutoring has kept her busy. When Beto and Bre where little they we always in the 90's percentile for their age group. Jules is in the 3% in Height, 10% in Weight, and 25-50% in Head Circumference. My poor little boo boo's. She is gonna be little.
As for myself, I think I'm getting over my morning sickness. YAY!!! I feel big and am enjoying being pregnant. I love being pregnant. It's a blessing and boy do I know it. Since I got pregnant soon after Jules was born,people are asking me if I could carry their babies for them. Joking or not joking I know it must be hard. There is this lady at work that asks me every time I see her. I don't know her. She is somebody I just run into from time to time in the elevator. I can see the despiration in her eyes. I think that would be a precious gift to give somebody but I don't think I could bring myself to go through with it. Out of my own selfish reasons. Changing the subject. I hate.....but love knowing this will be the last time I'm pregnant. I can't wait to get my body back.
My Quote of the month is: "The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said"
No comments:
Post a Comment