If u can't tell I only post pics now via my phone and as easy at it is. Posting pics is a little time consuming given I usually have 1000 plus pics in my camera roll.
We are doing a lot of puzzles these days
Sneaky Vivianna. This picture she looks so big :(
Princess Julianna
Girls always help in the kitchen. Making sausage balls for our breakfast dinner


Mudkitchen in full effect
"Your drink ma'am" so proud to bring me my drink.

Eating lunch





Our fridge broke and we got a new one. Seeing my father and J do shit together crack me up. A lot of yelling "no this way", "I got it, man", no I got it" a lot of yelling but a lot of laughing and love.
Morning time.
Jules made me cats
We are having awesome beautiful days so outdoors we go

My simple pic is on top. Jules copied but she added a troll and a cave for home to live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment