Saturday, August 3, 2013

Camping

We for a camping trip.  It was peaceful and a nice little getaway.   I read two short books while floating in the river. The river was low but it was just right for the little ones.   The big kids got to slow down and just enjoy the simple things.  No Xbox nor iPad.  Phones had bad connection.  
Scared much?

Beto gutting his first fish.  
Not enough room in the living room for all of us.  So after everybody was situated I escaped to my room with dinner a drink and a good book.  my kinda perfect :)
The kids got new sleeping buddies.  They got time to reconnect with each other.   
The kids got to experience what it's like going to a laundry mat.  They had laundry facility with books and games.  All on the honor system.    
Oh and one more little factoid I went sunbathing topless (enter gasp). Yep I sure did.  Bre was mortified.  Beto and the girls were back at the cabin.  
On our way into austin we stopped at space caverns inn.   It was a nice adventure.  
Refusing to hold anybodies hand!   
And no pictures....either......fart head




No comments:

Post a Comment