Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The great outdoors!

Love geocaching. The kids love it too. We just went to some caches here in town. I'm surprise there are so many and they are everywhere.
Even in the cemetery! Yes we wet to a cemetery on ELM STREET.
Don't think of Freddy... Don't think of Freddy.......don't think of Freddy.......

















Teamwork and yes we are all competitive. I never LET my kids win. If they win THEY earn it. It's all in good fun 😋most of the time!
Then we enjoyed Father's Day just chilling at home. Watching the clouds pass us by. I made sloppy joes. AND they were SLOPPY. I'm so lucky to have Jason as my man. I fall in love with him over and over. I don't know he does that. AND he still knows how 2 give me goosebumps with his touch.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤













Lynda King- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment