I now know how strong I am. Life after miscarriage is rough. There is a lot of components to it. Things happen, it's how you respond to them, that matters. Everybody goes through stuff. It's easy to feel pity, and drown it sorrow. It's hard to keep your faith and just simply live and enjoy your life. I had a rough day or two. The news of the miscarriage and the day of the miscarriage were not as hard, for lack of a better word, as I thought they would be. The days waiting to miscarry where the worse. Knowingly walking around with your dead baby is dreadful. For me that was the worse. I hated that more than anything! But you keep on and live life. Put on a smile for my boss, co-workers, and most importantly my kids. Yea I could be sour and bitchy but what misery would that be. I save those emotions for my one and only, Jason. But he is the best husband EVER. I really wasn't bitchy just sad. Well that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Well now for pictures. How I love to take and share pictures.


These are a few of the cards we sent out. Beto & Jules started baseball practice.
And Breanna & Vivianna made wishes....
No comments:
Post a Comment