Going to store with the kids is always fun...NOT
Big sister hosted yet again another tea party
Big brothers are fun too
she likes too shoot. i'm sure book/movie
The Hunger Games has something to do with that.
So right now Breanna Marie is such a moody girl. She is attached to her nook 24/7. But we have had our 80's movies nights. Which she totally loves. Dirty Dancing has always been a fav. But know she loves "The adventures in babysitting".
I can tell you we came up with another "rule" (yea we suck and are NOT cool, but WHATEVER) During the day they only get electronics for an hour - two hours. Then at night they get there electronics back at 8:30PM. There has been more singing and playing together, more talking at the dinner table, more going outside, more true family time. Not just going thru the motions. When school starts, this will change, of course.
Beto is a video crazy manic. He sleeps, and eats for the game. That is just driving me a different kind of crazy. Seriously he is like a crack addict! If you give that boy unlimited donuts and video games he will be set for life.
Jules and Vivi love old school movies right now. Pinocchio is their favorite. I love that I can joke with them and tell them is your nose growing! Oh you are growing a tail and ears. I love it.












No comments:
Post a Comment