Sunday, July 22, 2012

Love Sundays.  Go to church, or as the kids like to call it, Baby Jesus House.  So cute.  Anyways then we go shopping for veggies and fruits.  Just something so lazy and relaxed about Sunday.  Even when we go to the Frobergs with the kids.  Taking the kids shopping is exhausting to say the least. Also went to Krogers and HEB.  Krogers has a huge bag of carrots for 5 bucks I need two every week for juicing.  Then HEB has the cheapest kale at 88cents a bundle.  So gotta go there too.  Glad Alvin isn't to big.  Took us about an hour and 1/2 to hit up 3 stores.  The girls helped me make pulp crackers and helped me get the kiwi ready to dehydrate.
 Vivianna acting like a chicken 
 They loved the juice pulp....couldn't get them to stop eating it.  
 Momma its hairy...I don't like it.
Jules please try it,  Please...you might like it, I say (Dr. Seuss)
and she liked it...an she almost left me with none :(

No comments:

Post a Comment