My baby girl turned 2! oh what a big girl she is. Just amazing how fast they grow. How time just zooms by. I must of sang Happy Birthday to her like 20 times today. She loved it! She loved and hated the extra attention. It was so cute. We all treated her extra special. When I asked her the night before what she wanted for her birthday, she said cake and lollipop :) and big sister Jules added..."mom don't forget party hats and strawberries". lol.
Likes:
bubble guppies, George, my little eater....the first one at the table and the last one to leave :), my little girly girl, loves for me to brush her hair, gum, going grocery shopping, painting, bath time...well the list can go on and on.
Dislikes: loud knocks @ the front door and staying still!!!!! Bugs..well she likes looking for them and catching but holding them...no way.
My words can never describe
how special moments
like this are
and
how much I love all my kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment