Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!

  Worm Pizza's
Love watching all the girls confidence grow when watching them doing projects.  I'm all about having fun and letting go.  I could care less if the girls make a mess and if the projects finished product looks a mess.  I know some moms that just take over the projects and they aren't about fun FOR THE KIDS.  :(
 Mom I can do it
 Love




 Yay .....I did it


"I cut it momma, I cut it"

Monsters in the Making
The girls loved this. Pipe cleaners, play-doh, + wiggly eyes = loads of fun 







 Carving
Of course Daddy at to out do everybody.  Not sure who likes carving pumkins more daddy or the kids. 
Love that about my hubby.  He is total hands on. 

















 Finally, Trick or Treat
Vivianna absolutely loved it.  My Vivster loves to dress up.  I love that.  she is a total ham.  Jules was a little more slower to walk and knock on the door.  But she trys to always take lead. 

Bre and Beto loved handing out candy and double daring kids to go in the haunted house.























No comments:

Post a Comment