Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Beto!!!!

My Betito turned 10!!!!  10 Really?  What is going on here?  I love seeing him grow but hate it!  He is always gonna be my little baby boy.  It's different with a boy.  They melt your heart.  They are your little men then they get big and feet start to stink and don't wanna get there hair cut.  But Betito always always gives me a hug and says I love you no matter who is around.  I LOVE THAT! 

Now he is all about guns, war gear, and video games.  :( 

Miss Buzzlightyear!!!!  I love the way this outfit turned out.

 Jules as woody!  She was being so chiple! 
 Cousin Maddie with her sweet smile
 Love those thighs

 Look at that look
 Jessie, Buzz, and Woody.....see woody?


 Vivi was giving  cousin Natalie the look
 Breanna with grandma
 she is such her mothers daughter :(
she has her hands full


 I see a unicorn!  Crazy Aunt Lori!  I'm glad i have some company in the crazy department.  I'm always the crazy aunt. 
 you can def tell she is a teacher
 how freaking cute is this?  LOVE IT!
 Aunt Lori and  Miss Hayden!
 Oh it feels good to be a gangster

 Sweet Baily

 Uncle Jeff
 Beto having fun with his friends
 Cousin Brayton
 Crazy freaking Jules
 Hit Girl
the "other" Jules
 



 Cute Little Kitty











 I love him















 after all the boring people leave....the after party begins!!!!
SHOTS!  SHOTS!  SHOTS!






No comments:

Post a Comment