Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zoo and Beach = Fun Packed weekend

Decided to go to the zoo on Saturday.  We went after my bootcamp so we go a late start.  I hate going to the zoo late because parking is insane.  But J and I promised we wouldn't sweat it.   Oh also, would like to mention that the orginals were at grandma's for the weekend.  With that said, Jules and Vivi loved it.  Their favs included monkeys, of course, bears, and they had a love and hate relationship with the snakes.  It was cute "mama snake....mama no snake".  It was so cute.   We had our picnic afterwards.  When we found our picnic spot the girls were asleep.....YAY for us.  It was nice for us.  We ate with no gremlins awake to distrube us.  Loved the adult conversation with my hubby. 

 You want me to do what?

 Jules looking at Swiper
 Jules in going in to a cave, very carefully. 
There was this fake fox curled up in the cave.
 Being Shy
 Sisters


 Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Vivi loved looking at he monkey 


 Jules loves her dadda

 The newbies, Alberto and I.  I look chubby...but it is what it is....lol
and i feel skinny minnie!!!!!

THE BEACH
This time Jules loved the waves and the water.  She loved jumping the waves.  Vivianna was happy playing in the sand.  We got to try out our new sun shelter.  It was AWWWWESOME.  Just the right size for our family of four.  Jason set it up in less that 5 minutes.  It was very windy today and the shelter held up very well.  Pictures kinda suck....I didn't have it on the correct setting. 

Jules in the middle of the sea weed. 
Why would i ever expect any less?
 Full trottle!

 Love this smile
Love the pose

 Oppsie
 Back up and ready to go

 She is happier playing in the sand
 I'm out!





 Love this pic
FACES OF JULES 






 Dadda and The Vivster!
Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment