Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Great Time

We had a great time this memorial day weekend.  Saturday we went to a pretty neat water park.  We went with Aunt Lori, Uncle Eric and Cousin Natalie.  Jules is starting to get excited when we tell her Natalie is gonna be around.  Nat and Jules wore the same swimsuit.  It was so cute.  It was unplanned.  The waterpark wasn't too small nor too big.  I wasn't worried to much about the big kids.  Breanna is starting to be more social.  She has always been alittle shy to approach new people but this weekend she was making friends left and right.  It seemed like everytime I saw her she was talking to somebody new.  Beto has always been able to make friends easily.  Jules as usually chilled in the shade.  Didn't give me any trouble.  Jules like to walk around more than be in the water.  We were in the lazy river for a while and she was falling asleep.  Which I could of but kept having images of her slipping away.  Sorry no pictures but my camera is on the fritz.  Super Bummer for me because I love taking pictures of the kids.  

Sunday the kids had a blast.  They went to "Uncle Chuck's" lake house.  The house is awesome the scenery was gorgeous.  Uncle Chuck has a trapeze over his dock and Beto loved it.  Bre not so much.  Julianna went on her 1st boat ride.  I didn't get to go since I was with Vivianna.  But I'm sure Jules loved it.  She wasn't to sure when we got in the lake.  We were in this big floaty thing right by the dock.  I think the size of the lake intimates her. 

Natalie and Jules wore the some of the same outfits it was so cute.  I so hated I couldn't use my camera!  Time for a new one.  When it rains it pours :(

No comments:

Post a Comment