Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jules Birthday!!! Whoa!



I can't believe its almost been a year. My baby is growing up. I'm trying to enjoy our time before Vivianna comes into this world and turns our lives upside down. We went to visit Uncle Jeff and Aunt Rebecca with their newborn this weekend and Jules was not very gentle nor interested. Not sure what she will do when Vivianna gets here. Jules is growing up so fast. We call her our "Little Terror". Out of love, of course. I'm not looking forward to her walking.....crawling keeps me on the go. As you can see with the invite above we are having her birthday party a month before her actual birthday. We are having a small party.....well as small as we can with our big family. Hope everybody can make it. I hoping the weather will be nice. Cross your fingers!


Here are some pics I took with my mobile.


No comments:

Post a Comment